This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constable Chocca

I'm driving home after a shoot when I get pulled over. The officer comes up and tells me I haven't done anything wrong but that I'm missing my front licence plate. As we're talking I know I recognize her but I can't place it. I tell her my plate got sheared off by someone who backed into me (true) and that I had it in the back. Then I remember where I know her from.

"Hot Chocolate!" I say to her.
    She's a bit taken aback and says "EXCUSE me?"
    "You don't drink coffee, only hot chocolate."
    "How the heck do you know that?"

I explain that I had her on a pay duty the previous autumn and the reason I remembered her (well, she was kinda cute as well) was that she was the only cop I'd ever met that didn't drink coffee. It was quite chilly so when craft services made the rounds I had them bring her hot chocolate. She couldn't believe that I remembered that.

She softened up quite a bit and said she wouldn't ticket me but I would have to attach the plate and come in and show her.

This was also the day that all eight of our pay duties took off like a shot. I found out when they returned that there was a stabbing at a strip club on the next block.
Working...
X