This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhhh no you didnt!!!!!

So walgreens is out if my mama's antianxiety meds. Mutha#$&535$&$&&3$5#%#%#&$&. So i engaged my google fu and we are getting it refilled at cvs.

Weird, I don't think I've ever had my Walgreens run out of something. At least not for a really long time.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

When I first started on m current birth control pill last year, my Walgreens didn't have any in stock. Took them a few days to order and fill it. I'm guessing I'm the only (or at least, first) person to get it from them...they have it in stock now whenever I get it refilled.

Comment

I think I know what medication you're talking about, and they can't get it from their vendor. I've heard some rumors that they are discontinuing at least one of the strengths of the drug.
        http://tinyurl.com/43hger/.gif

Comment

Its buspurone...sp? Sigh....i suck at spelling meds. And this is the second time this has happened. Which is why we just changed pharms. Weird part was, cvs had it. So why didnt walgreens? Meh. Its resolved and alls well again

Comment

Why didn't Walgreens have it? Because supply didn't meet demand. Too many customers and not enough stock. They ran out. It happens. Why get worked up over it? You were still able to get the med that day even if you had to go to another place. If you call in your refills in advance you probably wouldn't have this problem.

Oh, and if you ask them, they'll check at other nearby Walgreens to see if they have any in stock, and then transfer your 'script. By the time you got to the other store it would be ready and no need to transfer you insurance info.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

They did ask. No walgreens here (we have four) had any. The reason we moved it was because my mom was having an anxiety attack about it, the employees at walgreens were rude, and i'll be damned if they disrespect my mom. Oh and we called it in ahead of time. This aint our first rodeo....

Comment

Buspirone 15mg strength is currently backordered (unavailable from any manufacturer).

Teva has 5mg, 10mg and 30mg available, and Par has 7.5mg. If necessary you could get a script for one of the other strengths (e.g. 1-1/2 tablets of the 10mg, or 2 of the 7.5s, 1/2 of a 30, etc.)

Mylan is backordered on all strengths, and Watson is allocating it (i.e. they have limited amounts available and are only letting each vendor order so much of it.)

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
                  They did ask. No walgreens here (we have four) had any. The reason we moved it was because my mom was having an anxiety attack about it, the employees at walgreens were rude, and i'll be damned if they disrespect my mom. Oh and we called it in ahead of time. This aint our first rodeo....
                  Ah, that makes your annoyance more understandable. With that info missing from your initial post you were looking kinda... well, you know.
                  Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Yeah...likewe overreacted. I know...mom isnt that way...neither am i. Is ok

Comment

Working...
                    X