X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaughan Mills Code of Conduct

http://www.vaughanmills.com/pdf/Vaug...%20Conduct.pdf

Does your retail establishment have something like this? If so, how well do they enforce it?
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

No, but I wish every other store would. See, if every store gets tough on consumer behavior, then the "Then I'll just go shop elsewhere" card wouldn't work because it would be the same story everywhere.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Oh, that's lovely. I especially like #7.

There's a mall downtown here that has a sign referring to things such as littering, noise, and even wearing pants hanging off your ass (not worded that way of course) but it's mostly ignored.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

... Oh. Oh dear. That's... Not worded well. It lists a bunch of things that they probably don't want to have happen, but nowhere does it say that those things are actually prohibited... Except smoking. And the pets thing, I suppose.

Comment

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
          ... Oh. Oh dear. That's... Not worded well.
          Right, they want you to use physical force? And to know they are proudly Canadian, apparently...

Comment

I've seen similar signs in malls, but that seems to be especially thorough. Except for not actually saying these things are prohibited
            "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Wow, somebody failed in an epic manner when writing that up.

Seems like they want you to do all those things.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
                Right, they want you to use physical force? And to know they are proudly Canadian, apparently...
                Yeah I noticed that. The list never actually said "don't". As written it would actually be a list of approved actions.

But I have seen similar lists, although ones that were better worded...
                waffle house rules

now granted i went to one at 2 am after the bars let out and they were a bit more tolerant of some of the swearing, but during the day people do tend to obey the rules. at least where i live anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X