Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good car theft deterrent? (Made possible by reckless driving)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good car theft deterrent? (Made possible by reckless driving)

This is a story my grandpa told me about a friend of his. This probably happened in the mid-to-late 60s, possibly the early 70s.

My grandpa: Biff
    Grandpa's friend: Kevin
    Judge: ...Judge

One day while Biff's hanging around his house doing nothing, a friend of his comes by with a Porsche or some other kind of expensive car. Biff thinks nothing of it, even though his friend's not all that wealthy.

They drive around for a while, until Kevin gets pulled over for driving recklessly. Nothing wrong yet, right?

WRONG!

Turns out Kevin STOLE THE CAR.

Naturally, Biff gets brought in as well and later on they get brought before a real hardass of a judge. Biff's dad managed to convince the judge of his innocence so now, all attention is focused on the moronic Kevin.

Now, this judge was quite famous for his unique way of doling out punishment. When faced with sentencing kids to long terms in prison, he would point across the room where reps from the different military branches would be sitting.

"You can go to jail or talk to one of them."

The lesson here is, if you are going to steal a damn car, DRIVE SENSIBLY...why do TWO stupid things?
    Last edited by Tama; 09-09-2012, 12:18 PM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."
Working...
X