X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on closed thread

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...t=84984&page=7

I have spoken to my boyfriend/fiance about the above situation, & he agreed to make some changes.

He admits that she has been driving him crazy with her texts and phone calls to his cell phone. He has not been responding to her texts and phone calls for a while.

She received an eviction notice late last week. She has until December 1st to move out.

Good to hear he hasn't had contact with her in a while. You've posted a couple threads about her and she sounds like nothing but bad news. Even if she is a strictly platonic friend she is just too high maintenance.

I really hope she's not looking to move in with him (or both of you if you live together) once she gets evicted.

Comment

She has almost 3 months to find a new place? I'm sorry, but for being evicted, that sounds like awesome sauce to me. Because most people I know that get tossed from where they're living don't get the luxury of 90 days to find a new place. She should be happy she has so much time, rather than bitching to your boyfriend about it.

Personally, I hope she gets chafing gentials, and no sign of relief for weeks.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

after reading the previous post about the cell phone issue - i didn't read the whole thread tho, just the part about the cell and after - i'm wondering if it's really an eviction.

the whole $270 ransom for the phone from a stranger seemed kinda odd... as does the current 90 days to find a new place.

Is it really an eviction, or are they declining the chance to renew her lease? That's the only thing i can think of that might explain such a long period... well that and if the landlord was selling the property off.

like others have already said, i'm wondering if it's an attempt to ask for help in new living arrangements.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          Is it really an eviction, or are they declining the chance to renew her lease? That's the only thing i can think of that might explain such a long period... well that and if the landlord was selling the property off.
          Agreed I never heard of an eviction notice of more than a week. This may be some lame attempt to keep him in her life.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

How its done in Texas

I just looked up how its done in my state, and have to agree with PepperElf - most likely the girl was told "we will not be renewing your lease, when it expires, please kindly, GTFO"
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              *snip*

Personally, I hope she gets chafing gentials, and no sign of relief for weeks.
              Very descriptive ...

Comment

What can I say? I have a way with words!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X