This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the bill in the mail yesterday...

A couple of weeks ago, I had to go to the ER twice in a row (my doctor's office couldn't do an abdominal ultrasound) which meant that I had to pay two copays. I paid the copay up front the first time and the second time I had the nurse just bill me.

I got the bill in the mail yesterday. My ER copays are typically little over a hundred.

My bill?

FIVE DOLLARS
    Last edited by WoodenSunshine; 09-14-2012, 12:42 PM.

Yay!!! I got scared by the title XD. $5 is awesome.

Comment

I was scared too! I was totally willing to pay the full copay, but any type of mailing from my doctors is unnerving. They showed the breakdown of payment and I went :O

Comment

Quoth WoodenSunshine View Post
        A couple of weeks ago, I had to go to the ER twice in a row (my doctor's office couldn't do an abdominal ultrasound) which meant that I had to pay two copays. I paid the copay up front the first time and the second time I had the nurse just bill me.

I got the bill in the mail yesterday. My ER copays are typically little over a hundred.

My bill?

FIVE DOLLARS
        Cool. That's great news.

My copay is usually $250. For some reason they didn't ask for it on my last ER visit, and since it was close to the end of the month I didn't offer (I get paid monthly). When I got the bill, it wasn't included.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
        X