This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeping Angel Cosplay

The Lonely Assassins, that's what they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but it seems they use lots of acrylic paint. And they have survived this long because they have a nice fitted underdress to hold it all together. They are Stitch Locked. The fabric folds are stitched in place and frozen like rock. No choice, it's a fact of their stiff polyester suit fabric. In the hands of the proper artist, they literally turn into stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course, a stone can't kill you either, but then you turn your head away. Then you blink. Then, oh yes, it can.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/doctor-who...costume-49264/

This costume is so full of awesome!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Wow!! That's really well done. Great problem solving, and it looks amazing. Hand making gloves?? That's insane!
    "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

i especially like the "bad wolf" on it

Comment

I probably would have screamed and then ran away like a little girl if I'd been there. "Blink" freaked me right out - especially since it was the first episode I had watched all the way through.

Comment

I saw this at Dragon*Con 2008 and can quite honestly say it was awesome! She had all the moves down. I was watching for a while and then I turned my head and I blinked looked back and she had moved!

I wasn't creeped out at all
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

Hey, now I know how to make the Asari cosplay I wanna do someday.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
            X