X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear burrito place customers

We were only open a week, but the suck was constant, from huge to slight

People. If I'm at reg, I have to look at our labels. And if to confirm, I ask if you got TWO F sized burritos, if you confirm it TWICE, give me your card to charge, then get the receipt only to tell me I OVERCHARGED YOU, that you really got one H and one M size...then keep rolling your eyes and insulting all of us while ignoring to see a manager to help with your inconvenience..while demanding some compensation for your troubles...
    You got a brownie. Thats what our freebies to disgruntled guests our without manager in them. Sweets or soda.
    This couple made me want to tear my hair out.

(which is actually undercharging by 89 cents when i put it together without you know)

Then there is the guy, when I gave him his receipt and card, left his card on our counter...thankfully he was still inside eating but when I gave it to him, he was accusing us of trying to steal it.

Also, to the female customer who put a used pad AND a used tampon in our toilet...hell has a special place for you. Manager says the toilets are industrial sized so it was okay to flush it down...but there is the trash right there. For christ's sake.

O_o

Manager says the toilets are industrial sized so it was okay to flush it down...but there is the trash right there. For christ's sake.
    And if one is going to put it in the toilet* ... one should at least FLUSH it. Sounds like the cow that left them behind did neither, and just left her bloody mess there for all to see. yum yum.

* although for the record I also prefer trash. last thing i want is a backed-up toilet.

(which is actually undercharging by 89 cents when i put it together without you know)
    so they ended up undercharged and still got a freebie. what is the world coming to?

Comment

I dunno. Today's customers were great for my extremely short shift today, though...so I shall have hope!

But yeah, seriously? You switch on me after I charge, complain, get a freebie for being UNDERCHARGED. And insult us for ruining the "experience" for you?

God.

Comment

Quoth Kaycichu View Post
        Then there is the guy, when I gave him his receipt and card, left his card on our counter...thankfully he was still inside eating but when I gave it to him, he was accusing us of trying to steal it.
        That's the second time I've seen this scenario roll by recently.

If you were trying to steal somebody's card, you sure as hell wouldn't be bringing attention to the fact that they don't have it.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X