X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic? What other traffic?

Dear Idiot Driver Who Just Happens to be Female:

Do you understand the concept of a Left-Hand Turn Lane? It does not mean, "Oh, I wanted to go straight, I'll just turn on my right turn signal and merge back into the traffic that is going straight."

Across a solid white line, which you also obviously don't know the meaning of.

All because jeez, you couldn't make the bloody left turn into the parking lot, and then use the traffic lights to get back onto the road in the direction you wanted to go, because goodness gracious, that would've taken up a whole two minutes ...

Right?

Like the idiot on my way home a couple of weekends ago, taking the old way with more stoplights.

Le Derp missed his left turn, so rather than go one light down and get turned around, DURING A RED LIGHT for all of us, he goes left from the straight lane right in front of me. Yes, he went past the median thingy that seperates the left turn lane, and turned left from a straight lane on a RED light.

I ask, why are cops just randomly sitting in medians in certain spots when there's perfectly good stubborn retards who will pull shit like that all over that area?!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
    X