This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do unto others...

As a quick anti-SC note: My retail working wife pulled us up to the local PetCo at 6:54 for some much needed cat litter. Saw the hours on the door, 9 - 7, saw an employee near the inner doors, and backed us right out and headed for home.

Go wife!

Since SMS001's cat doesn't have an account here, I'll post on his/her behalf:

Of all the selfish actions! My servants decided to inconvenience ME by failing to obtain fresh litter, solely to allow other servants to go home at the posted hour. Servants should KNOW that FELINE needs take priority over ANYTHING ELSE.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yes, but a cat and an S. C. are different things. An S. C. seeks to put themselves in the feline's place.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Of all the selfish actions! My servants decided to inconvenience ME by failing to obtain fresh litter, solely to allow other servants to go home at the posted hour. Servants should KNOW that FELINE needs take priority over ANYTHING ELSE.

You know, that is EXACTLY the look we got when we got home. No retribution though, so we dodged that fail bullet.

Quoth Kristev View Post
        Yes, but a cat and an S. C. are different things. An S. C. seeks to put themselves in the feline's place.
        Exactly. And of course, THE biggest irritation about SCs is that they know better but don't change. Cats are self-centered because, well, the world DOES revolve around them. SCs don't have that excuse.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          You know, that is EXACTLY the look we got when we got home. No retribution yet.
          Fixed that for you.
          "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
            Fixed that for you.
            lol. True that. But I suspect we transgress so frequently that it won't matter.

Comment

the bf and i did that once. it was a really cute coffee shop in one of the small neighborhoods in the local big city. we got there thinking it was an hour and 5 til close... nope, just 5 til.

come to think of it we never really got around to going back.

Comment

No retribution though, so we dodged that fail bullet.
                Or something shaped kinda like a bullet, but stinkier...
                I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
                - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Working...
                X