Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well..I've always said. Logic and SC's..never the twain shall meet. Still this is a very special kind of 'logic'. Nope..not going to try to figure it out..my poor brain has been abused enough.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Nope..not going to try to figure it out..my poor brain has been abused enough.
      As my mom says all the time "You have to have a brain in order for it to be abused."
      Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 10-15-2012, 10:09 PM.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Deevil View Post
        (looking at the list and see the prefix "OC" is the Spring Wedding catalog) However, it looks like the prices for that catalog had expired the first week of July, did you still want to get *item*?
        It was a slow period in between calls earlier today, so I was just randomly looking things up so I didn't get too bored and decided to look up one of the items from this order. I was a little bit off on when the prices expired...it was in July, but in 2011, not 2012.

Comment

Working...
        X