This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    Don't tell me you've actually had someone come into the ED with a firecracker up their . . .

Do we get the details on this one?
    Been a while (can't remember where, so no link), but I recall reading on a "rectal foreign bodies" site about a British veteran who presented at the emergency department with a live WW2 vintage anti-aircraft round as a RFB. Allegedly he had been using it to "push hemmoroids back into place". From what was shown on the site, he KNEW it was a live shell.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      ...From what was shown on the site, he KNEW it was a live shell.
      I'm a live Shel. ;-)

LOL!
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Taurus52 View Post
        Brings to mind an old bromide: "Most personal problems can be solved by the proper application of high explosives."

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Or, as Nabeshin once put it: "Explosions can fix EVERYTHING!"*

* - Aka the Michael Bay Solution.

I prefer Jamie Hyneman's (the Mythbuster) expression myself - "When in doubt: C4"
        Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post

And considering this was a student housing complex, you people got INTO COLLEGE???? Just how far HAVE those SAT scores dropped since I took the test?!
          Low enough that the signs could read "No park here! KA-PLOOIE!" and people would still try to park their cars there.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

"...there was a"BANG" & it didn't work no more..."

Comment

Working...
            X