This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules for shoplifters on the go

A simple rule for shoplifters on the go: When you have been caught and I'm on the phone with the cops. Don't stand in the parking lot bragging to your friends that you're going to get away with it because you'd be long gone by the time they show up. Why? Because, it gives the cops time to, oh I don't know, show up. Plus, complaining about how unfair everyone is being is just a little much. I mean come on, the cops and I gave you enough time to at least make it down Monroe. Let's face it, you were a little wasted and could hardly stand up straight, you weren't going to get far anyways.

Was there a video? This is definately dumb criminal show fodder.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

not to mention that ... just because they get away before the cops show up doesn't mean their plates can't be run and security footage used against them etc

Comment

The one way that could've gotten even better is if they pull up, manage to sneak up behind the thieves while they're bragging and tap them on the shoulder.
        My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
          The one way that could've gotten even better is if they pull up, manage to sneak up behind the thieves while they're bragging and tap them on the shoulder.
          I would pay admission to see that sort of thing actually happen.
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Don't shoplift when there's a police car outside the store - if said officer isn't visible it's likely they're in the security office, where the CCTV is...

Don't stuff profiteroles down your trousers else when you get tackled to the floor you're likely to look like you've shat yourself.

Don't be a shoplifter..?
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
            X