X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Wars

http://www.aetv.com/parking-wars/

This could be the story of Arabaga's life!

What do you think?
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Been watching it for several years now. Love that show.

And you're right. There's definitely parallels

Comment

Too few episodes in a season, and too long between seasons....other than that, love it.

Comment

One of my favorite shows. Funny how the rules don't apply to 'them' or do apply, until 'they' get caught, or 'they didn't know' etc. etc. They don't get many people that take responsibility for their mistakes or deliberate non-failure to pay tickets, do they?
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
          One of my favorite shows. Funny how the rules don't apply to 'them' or do apply, until 'they' get caught, or 'they didn't know' etc. etc. They don't get many people that take responsibility for their mistakes or deliberate non-failure to pay tickets, do they?
          On occasion you can see people like that who are picking up their car from the impound lot. "I got caught, didn't pay the tickets, now I need to pay more. Let that be a lesson to all you out there!" or saying something similar, laughing at themselves. It's rare, but it happens.

My favorite though is when you get people on the street going "Yeah that's right! Ticket that jerk for parking there!" because they live or have a business around there and people parking illegally makes stuff harder for them. XD
          My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
          It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

My personal favorite had to be the old lady who was yelling at the PEO (Parking Enforcement Officer) as he was walking by. Se was throwing every insult she could including threats of phoning the police. When a delivery guy got tagged (by his own admission he was in the wrong) the lady made good her threat. A little while later the Police showed up, talked with the PEO all the while the lady yelling at both him and the police saying he (the PEO) should be locked up, etc. After talking with the PEO and listening to the tirade the police went over and effectively told her to stop harassing him.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X