This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to work! Paperwork THIISSSSSSSS high

I been out of work for a little while because I finally had the first surgery to try and fix my foot. So I return to my desk with enough reports and paperwork that I could not find the bottom.

Well here are a few Gems that occurred while I was out.

Man tries to return Item. Swears up and down he bought it from this store. To the point of getting 2 inches from an associate's face swearing his point. It was later determined that the said items was bought mail order from a competitor. I filed it as an attempted return fraud.

Young woman walks into changing room, walks out pregnant with less items then she walked in with. Security was called and the woman was helled until police arrived and searched her. Found our merchandise and 2 grams of cocaine.

Middle aged woman returned car parts, claiming husband was not allowed to buy them. When located in store room and inspected, was found that the items where installed, used then removed before returned. The period between purchase and return was 5 days.

Man returns engagement ring, reason was given "She said no." The Ring was valued at $6,000. After investigation it was found that the large diamonds where removed and replaced with fakes. Police called. Further investigation found that purchase was made on a relatives Credit Card. And the suspect has been doing this for a while.

Woman over the course of months makes returns without a receipt. We limit these kind of transactions to 2 a month. (Bad policy in my book, should be 2 a year) Every month without fail she returns two random items. Department manager follows her around with the camera system and watches her remove 2 small but pricey items. Puts them in the same bag she walked in with holding her returns. Then walks towards the doors without paying for them. She is stopped at the door by security.

Two women get in a fight by the escalators. The people involved are; Jane*, Margret*, Lisa* and Linda*. Lisa is Margret's sister, and Linda is Margret's Mentally Disabled daughter. Jane sees Linda leaning on the side of the glass escalators and begins to drool down the side of the glass. Jane informs Margret of this fact and quickly grabs her daughter. Lisa then told Jane that is is very disrespectful to draw attention to the fact that her daughter is mentally challenged. Jane then replies by saying that she would want to know if her child is doing something that discussing in a public place. Lisa then slaps Jane and remarks that you have no idea what the parents of disabled children go through. Jane pushes Lisa back who reports almost fell over the side of the railing. She then punches Jane in the chest then the head. Margret then yells for her to stop. Security guard witnesses this and gets between them at the top of the 2nd floor escalators. Lisa is held by security until police arrive. Three days latter the police arrive for the security tapes. They report that Jane needed an ovary removed because she was hit so hard. Will be sending gift basket to hospital room today.

*Names changed

Quoth Daskinor View Post
    Three days latter the police arrive for the security tapes. They report that Jane needed an ovary removed because she was hit so hard. Will be sending gift basket to hospital room today.
    Oh my god! People are insane.

Young woman walks into changing room, walks out pregnant with less items then she walked in with.
    I just love this description!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Daskinor View Post
      Man returns engagement ring, reason was given "She said no." The Ring was valued at $6,000. After investigation it was found that the large diamonds where removed and replaced with fakes. Police called. Further investigation found that purchase was made on a relatives Credit Card. And the suspect has been doing this for a while.
      I'm actually surprised he got away with it so long. A friend of my family is a regional manager for a national chain of jewelry stores. He has told me before that the stone replacement scam is common enough that they check al returns, whatever the reason.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

When someone get s a hissy fit from trying to return something their return should automatically be denied!
        Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Quoth Daskinor View Post

Young woman walks into changing room, walks out pregnant with less items then she walked in with.
          Did she have to "give birth" to the merchandice? *Ducks*

Comment

Let me guess. Walmart?
            Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Working...
            X