This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to smile for a change

One of my students just came into my office, anxious and upset. That left me wondering why since I knew she had gotten one of the top grades on the exam they took yesterday, and she is doing well in clinic (she's in my clinic group, so I would know).

Turns out that yes, yes she was upset about her grade on the exam (got a 92, we had to curve it so she ended up with 100). She was upset because it was the best she'd ever done on an exam in the program, and she was afraid it was a fluke, that she'd bomb the next test

She really did do that well. She's getting it. She just needed reassurance that yes, she really did figure out finally how to take an exam in my class (this is the 2nd time she's had me as an instructor).
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

The only think I can react with is;

Aww... that's adorable.

I do not know why I think it is adorable, and I can't figure it out, but that's my reaction to that.
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Working...
    X