Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think pregnancy tests WERE for that...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think pregnancy tests WERE for that...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/man-di...-1226512757702

So a man basically stole his girlfriend's pregnancy test (unused) and peed on it. It came back positive.
    Apparently that is also a sign of testicular cancer and he needed for it to be checked out.

All I can say is
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Wow. That's .... actually that's kinda good fortune for him.

I mean not that he has cancer but that ... by goofing off with the pregnancy test he was able to find out earlier. I mean if he hadn't done that, who knows how long it would have been before he saw signs that he needed a doctor?

Comment

Oooooh! I was on Reddit when that all went down! It ended up in r/bestof (their Hall of Fame of sorts) SUPER fast.

There was another one that got spotlighted today....a guy posted a picture of a zit on his face, and they urged him to go to the hospital. Three days later he replies that it turned out it was MRSA, and that they saved his life with that.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Only through talking with my lifemate, did I go to the doctor to have a reoccurring "blood blister" looked at. It turned out to be a nasty fistula that needed major surgery.

Hello posters. New guy here is all about the TMI.

Comment

Working...
        X