Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who: Making Most Things Absolutely Terrifying Since I-Don't-Know-When

http://youtu.be/L3KVpvEUTns

I have watched this twice now and am still bouncing excitedly and uncontrollably.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

*Watches video, joins firecat in bouncing around excitedly.*

After last year's disappointing Christmas special, this one looks awesome! I can't wait to see it!
    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

well that is going to screw up my brain. looks so good
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Damn you, Moffat. Is there NOTHING you won't make scary?
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
          *Watches video, joins firecat in bouncing around excitedly.*

After last year's disappointing Christmas special, this one looks awesome! I can't wait to see it!
          I personally wouldn't go so far as to say it was disappointing, but it was a bit lackluster compared to previous Christmas eps. This one, however, looks several different kinds of awesome. o.o
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
            I personally wouldn't go so far as to say it was disappointing, but it was a bit lackluster compared to previous Christmas eps. This one, however, looks several different kinds of awesome. o.o
            The fact that it was so lackluster is what I found disappointing, especially after The Christmas Carol the year before (which is definitely my favourite Doctor Who Christmas special). If I had just gotten into Doctor Who during that season and it had been my first Christmas special, then I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more, but after seeing all the rest, and especially after seeing Christmas Carol, I just felt a little let down watching it.
            It wasn't too bad, but it could have been better.

But yeah, this year's special looks like it's gonna rock!

And Jay? If he didn't take perfectly ordinary, harmless things and make them nightmare-inducing, then he wouldn't be Steven Moffat. The man feeds off fear, dontcha know.

(I still can't look at angel statues without feeling nervous).
            my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
            it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

so it's a calvin and hobbes crossover then?
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

eeeee *joins the bouncing* I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                X