Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think we needed to know that about you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think we needed to know that about you!

The day before Thanksgiving, I stopped in at the local Wal-Mart to get some last minute food for the big day. While I was at it, I figured I would get some other items as I did not want to spend part of the holiday at any stores.

Heads turned while I was in the health care aisle, listening to this:

D (Daughter): Mama, are you sure you took care of that?

M (Mama): Yes, I told you I already did.

D: OK, it's just that you know what happens if you don't.

M: I emptied out my bladder before we got here. I have to do that often anyway since the doctor.......

OhhhhhKayyyyy, that turned a few heads, but these two were pretty oblivious about having this conversation out loud, in front of God and all witnesses.

I can't imagine what they must have talked about at Black Friday sales today.

Quoth greensinestro View Post
    I can't imagine what they must have talked about at
    Thanksgiving dinner.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Thanksgiving dinner.
      Or what came after it....
      Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Kinda like one of the girls at the theatre yesterday, before the movie started (before the screens were even on).

I forgot what she said, something about whom she'd been kissing I think... Only thing is, she said it right when everyone else had gotten quiet, so it ended up being louder than she wanted.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          OhhhhhKayyyyy, that turned a few heads, but these two were pretty oblivious about having this conversation out loud, in front of God and all witnesses.
          That's when you pull out your phone, and pretend to call a doctor...about your sinus infection and describe all of it in graphic detail
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
          X