Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy speeder nearly turns me into a pancake!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy speeder nearly turns me into a pancake!

Or at least nearly spins me out of the road. This guy was in a BIG hurry. To get in an accident, it seemed.
    So I was merging into the highway. I've taken this way a million times and I never had anyone try to run me down. You know how there are just some tricky place where there are crazy drivers? This place wasn't one.
    So I turned on my signal lights, and looked over my shoulder. There was a silver car coming but it was well far away still. It wasn't a sports car, so I knew from experience that it couldn't accelerate fast. So I veer over to the left...
    All the sudden it was practically on top of me! Driving like a race car, the silver car dodged left to avoid me, right into the cement barrier. How he didn't hit it I'll never guess, there is very little space.
    The speed limit was 60 mph, I was going 55 mph to merge. He must've been going 100 mph! My little car rocked like it was going to flip from just the wind he made as he passed.
    I fumed, but then I figured he was maybe taking his pregnant wife to the hospital or something. Then I thought, well why couldn't he just call 911? Well whatever. Later down the road, I saw the police had stopped him, and it looked like it was just him in there. Not sure. Still, there is no excuse to drive like a maniac. >
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

i'd love to see the fine he gets for driving like that.

seriously, what an asshat.

Comment

Yikes! Had something like that happen to me once. While in the right lane approaching my exit on the highway, I happened to glance in my rear-view mirror, and saw a car coming up behind me at a high rate of speed. Before I could react, he zoomed right around me. I don't know if he got busted by the cops, but as I like to say, driving like that makes sure you get there in time for your own funeral.
      -Adam
      Goofy music!
      Old tech junk!

Comment

I had someone nearly turn me into a pancake doing that, and one thing about living in a university town, they weren't far from the university, where the campus police would have given them a ticket. I prefer to think that's what happened as they were going at freeway speeds on a 35mph limit street. Not only were they likely to kill themselves, but they could have killed someone who was going the speed limit.
        Last edited by ADoyle90815; 12-02-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X