This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager Incredibly Generous!

My company recently held a customer service contest. The winners would be based on customer compliments received and customer service recognition (Note: management gives us points we can use to buy items from our company store). First prize was an iPad, and the runner-up prizes were $250 gift cards given to one randomly chosen person in each region. I was entered into the contest and ended up winning one of the runner-up prizes (so $250 gift card, whoo!).

To celebrate, I offered to buy all of my colleague's meals for the shift. We didn't have a lot of people tonight, so it wasn't a big deal. (Probably around $40 for everyone.) My GM didn't want me to spend my prize money on everyone else, so he instead had another manager use coupons to pay for everyone's meals, instead. So, I only ended up paying for one friend's food, and my manager used coupons for everyone else.

In the end, I saved a lot of my reward money, and everyone still got a free meal. I thought it was really cool of my GM to look out for everyone like that!
    Last edited by Moosenogger; 12-07-2012, 07:40 AM.

Yes, that was fantastic.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
    X