This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from Burger Prince

I now have been working at burger prince for about 6 months. Today was probably the first time I actually got stories to tell.

I. A lady came in and presented CW with a coupon for chicken sandwiches. My CW mistakenly thought it was for whoppers. When the mistake was realized, we let the guest keep the chicken and we made the whoppers because it was our fault after all.

There was another woman who came in to use the restroom. While all this was going on, she was standing there mouthing off. Now there was a family with 2 children in the dining room right in front of her. She proceeded to say things like "this i why I don't mess with burger prince.", "You have three managers there and you can't get an order right?" Also "I have an application online and y'all wont f***ing call me. I keep my s**t tight"

After the lady finally expelled all her hot air, she finally left. My regional manager was in the office at the time, he came out and asked what the hell was going on, I told him about what she had said, especially about the fact that she had applied and never got a call, he told me that her attitude is the reason he would never hire her.

Our regional manager is AWESOME. He has told us that if a guest starts harassing us, tell him and he will throw them out of the restaurant and even call the police if they refuse to leave.

So that is a glimpse into my life at burger prince. Fun huh?

At least the regional manager is throwing a Christmas party, and there will be alcohol. I knew there was a reason I loved this job.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people seem to think that bitching and whining IN THE BUILDING OF THE PLACE THEY'VE APPLIED TO is somehow going to make people think, "Yeah, there's somebody I want working here!" Can't you just imagine what she'd be like with the customers??

Comment

Actually, yes I can. They almost deserve it.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X