This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more speeders

Slightly related to my apartment complex thread: more shitheads who think speed limit signs just don't exist.

We use to walk the dog down one side street, up past a high school, and then back down to the apartment. It was a nice pleasant walk. Doggy would get to look at squirrels, even chase them a little (still on the leash of course) and get good exercise.

I'm not sure if we'll be doing that again until Christmas Break.

Cos right now the best time for us to hit that road turns out to be around the same time everyone heads out to pick up their kids.

Which you know that's fine. Go pick up your kids. ... Just stop trying to kill us in the process.

The speed limit is 25 on that road - not just near the school but for the entire length of the road. Typical speed we see in use... I'd estimate at least 40. The minivan that almost hit us was probably doing 45.

Yeah. always fun, walking on a road with no sidewalks and the drivers are starting to hit 20MPH over limit.

Seriously, that shithead minivan driver... sped by us so close we could feel the wind from the vehicle. I'd estimate a little less than a foot away. at the point where I'm thinking that shit was more on purpose than just an "oops".

:shakefist:
Working...
X