• Show
Clear All

• Black socks

Today I was reminded of this little ditty as I got on the bus:

Black socks, they never get dirty
    The longer you wear them, the stronger they get
    Sometimes I think I should launder them
    Something keeps telling me, Dont wash them yet

/BG/ I live in the same city as Gravekeeper and we probably share similar stories as we ride the same skytrain. /BG/

A few months ago, I got on the skytrain and immediately noticed that there were 0 people at one end of the car (well there was one person) and the rest were jammed up against the far end. I sit down in one of the empty seats and immediately my olfactory senses were assaulted by this smell that can only be described as a mix between Toe Jam, blue cheese, and Marmite. I glance over and the one person at the end of the car has taken off his shoes and socks and is spread out over pretty much the entire end of the car washing his feet.

Cut to today:

I get on the bus to go to the bank nearly running into two men on the bus. These men could only be described as so drunk that they were falling down, pulling themselves up, then falling down again, otherwise known as falling down drunk. I move to the back but since they are within smelling and viewing distance, I am witness to this moment. One of the men sits down (surprised he was able to do this) and removes his shoes and socks, instantly everyone near him moves away and even I can smell his feet. Needless to say, I left the bus at the next stop.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .

That is all.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X