X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sucky *dept. store* customer: Warning... language

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=94699

The above link pertains to this post.

Male customer pulls up to the cashier booth and hands me his ticket. I key in the time indicated on the ticket. The parking fee is $3.00. So I tell him the parking fee. He hands me a credit card. My current supervisor, who is over this parking garage, did away with accepting credit card payment a while ago. There is a sign posted at the entrance gate indicating this as well as at the cashier booth. So I tell the customer this, and I let him know that I can either take cash or a check. He has neither. So I direct him to the nearest bank that has an ATM, which is across the street. There is a car behind him, & so I have the driver in that car back up so the guy can park in a spot on the first floor and go to the bank.

The guy drives up to the booth several minutes later. He hands me his ticket again. I key in the time again, & the parking fee is $3.00. He then says the following...

"It is pretty fucking stupid that I spent 15 minutes at *dept. store*, paid $200 of shit at *dept. store*, & I have to pay for my parking."

So I say....
    "If you want to complain, complain to my manager."

He hands me a $10 bill. I process the payment, & I give him his change. I tell him thank you. He leaves.

Just found out from Mom that one of the structures in her home area have stopped doing validated parking. The reason was a bit of the same with your garage, the management changed. Apparently they tried to set up a validating system again that would give the person 50% off with another 25% being paid by the store. Only one place went for it and then lost it when the store manager stopped paying the 25% of the charge. They made it too complicated in my book.

Comment

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
      "It is pretty fucking stupid that I spent 15 minutes at *dept. store*, paid $200 of shit at *dept. store*, & I have to pay for my parking."
      You're right, sir, it's too bad *dept. store* doesn't pay to validate customer's parking. That's a question you should direct to them. *smiles sweetly*
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X