This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.

I'm on my way to get a cuppa but find that the stairway is blocked by some CWs attempting to get a rather large box up the stairs. It proves to be too unwieldy for them so after a bit of conversating, they start to roll the box, end over end, up the stairs. As they get to the top I notice that the box they are somersaulting contains our BRAND NEW, $3000 PRINTER. I mean, come on - there are at least 4 strapping young-ish lads within 2 office doors that would have helped bring it up. On the plus side, it seems to work fine after getting it all set up.

WTF? If they'd broken the printer, the damage would have been classed as "abuse by customer" - say goodbye to the warranty. Some people need to get a clue, others (like these) need to get a clue-by-four applied to their heads.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Good thing management didn't see that ...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
        Good thing management didn't see that ...
        Guess who one of the rollers was?

Comment

Quoth Dadeo View Post
          *Stares*

*Goes off to a corner to cry*
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

>_<

*walks off to join RW*

Some people. (Some managers!)
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I... I don't have the words.

Mr. Neil Patrick Harris? Could you help me express what I'm feeling here?

...yeah, that about covers it.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                *walks off to join RW*
                *sneaks quietly behind RW to try and ste- er, "acquire" some bacon*
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Company I used to work for had a new industrial control computer delivered. The code name of the project was "Elvis". When they moved the computer up a LOOONG set of metal stairs, it slipped and tumbled all the way back outside.

Yes, the standard joke was "Elvis has left the building".

And No, it never worked right.

Comment

Quoth Dadeo View Post
                    Am I the only one here not surprised by this one bit?
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                    X