This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do this on facebook?

Question: does anyone know how I can make a post on facebook that involves multiple pictures at one time, somehow cobbled together into one image?

This would help me do a few things I've been trying to do, including a new idea I just had.

Thanks.

EDITED TO ADD: Also, how do I do a screen capture of something that is displayed on my screen that is not necessarily an individual jpg image?
    Last edited by Jester; 12-23-2012, 04:40 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Cant help you with the first, but screen capture is easy.
    Just hold ctrl, and then press the print screen button.
    pen up microsoft paint, edit menu and select paste. your screen capture should then be in paint. Save the file, and then you can crop, etc the image in whatever image editing programe that you have.

Comment

Pretty sure that you just hit Print Screen to take a capture of your display, then use Paint or your image editor of choice to crop out what you don't want. If you hold Alt + Print Screen, then you only get the active window instead of the whole screen.

As for how to do multiple images, I would suggest pasting them together via your image editor of choice to make a single, larger image.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

PM dragon wings. She does it all the time.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X