Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attempted vehicular murder suspect discovered 4-years later...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempted vehicular murder suspect discovered 4-years later...

One of my coworkers just shared this story with me.

A while ago, the 14yo son of her neighbor was hit while walking down the side of the road to his bus stop. There was no sidewalk, but he was on the shoulder. The vehicle driving down the road came-up behind him, swerved onto the shoulder, and had to swipe several parked cars before hitting him. He flew up over the hood and landed on another parked car while the driver kept going. He survived, but lost a chunk of muscle from the back of his leg that has never completely healed.

This happened almost in front of my coworker's house, as she remembered not being able to get to work due to the rescue vehicles blocking the scene. She also knew the family, and talked with them a bit. All the son remembered was it being a red car. The police never found who did it.

Que 4-years later, a guy calls the police and reports that he had just met a lady about buying a car that she had advertised. He noticed what appeared to be blood inside the dented front bumper of this RED car. He made an excuse about not buying the car, but kept the lady's information in case he changed his mind. The police investigated, remembering the case from 4-years ago, and tested what did indeed turn out to be blood. Testing showed it was blood from the injured boy. The police picked-up the owner who confessed that yes, she had hit the kid 4-years ago, was scared, and had hid the car in her garage all this time because she was afraid someone would recognize it (that's why the blood was preserved), until she ended-up needing money and tried to sell it.

Her excuse for hitting the kid? She was high as a kite that day and thought it would be 'hilarious' to watch him 'bounce' as at that time he'd been rather chubby. That was her excuse for almost killing a child. She was being charged with all sorts of things, but unfortunately coworker moved before learning how it all turned-out.

Pretty sick, huh?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I'LL BOUNCE YOU, FUCKING BITCH

Sorry, reading all of that just made my blood pressure spike. I'm going to look at cute kitties until I calm down.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I have no words, except I hope she rots.
      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

What a piece of......yeah...leaving that one alone. Ugh

Comment

Her excuse for hitting the kid? She was high as a kite that day and thought it would be 'hilarious' to watch him 'bounce' as at that time he'd been rather chubby. That was her excuse for almost killing a child. She was being charged with all sorts of things, but unfortunately coworker moved before learning how it all turned-out.
          that's fucked up.

thankfully - afaik at least - there's no statute of limitations on attempted murder / manslaughter.

but the fact that she did this on purpose just to watch him bounce makes my soul want to

Comment

Special place in hell for psychos like that. Hope she burns.
            Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              Que 4-years later, a guy calls the police and reports that he had just met a lady about buying a car that she had advertised. He noticed what appeared to be blood inside the dented front bumper of this RED car. He made an excuse about not buying the car, but kept the lady's information in case he changed his mind. The police investigated, remembering the case from 4-years ago, and tested what did indeed turn out to be blood. Testing showed it was blood from the injured boy. The police picked-up the owner who confessed that yes, she had hit the kid 4-years ago, was scared, and had hid the car in her garage all this time because she was afraid someone would recognize it (that's why the blood was preserved), until she ended-up needing money and tried to sell it.

Pretty sick, huh?
              Kudoa to the guy calling the cops. Buy that man a beer.

WTF to the stoner = may she never walk free again. The roads are dangerous enough without deliberately hitting people!
              Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

I'll buy him a trip to Jester's bar; not just the beer. And pay for Jester to give him a magic show if he wants it too.

The guy who took the time & care to report the blood, I mean.

As for the driver... well, everyone else has expressed how I feel about that.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                X