This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart worker

Once a year I go to walmart because a get a gift card from my uncle on christmas. So I ask a worker if I could get a Xbox game. She turns around looks at me and continues to price items without a word. (Note: She is the only one in the video game section) A minute or two passes with no hint she will move, so my dad asks her the same question. Still she says nothing. A few seconds later she moves to the game case and mutters, "What game you want". I tell her and she hands in to me and she starts closing the case before I can ask her for another. I tell her that I wanted another game, and her reply is why didn't I tell her before she cased the case. So paying for these games I use my gift card, and after already using it she wants my ID. (Shouldn't she of asked this before I used my gift card.) Then she asks me "olfheoiheigho 5 Dollars". I ask her to repeat and the first part is still "ndiwfheiwu 5 Dollars". I say I'll pass becaue who in the heck knows what she said. I hand her my credit card and all she does is point at the machine on the other side of the register. That is the reason I only go to Walmart once a year.
    Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
    - Charlie Chaplin

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
    - Captain Jack Sparrow

Maybe you did this to save on shipping fees, but I would suggest next year using that gift card online. A miracle you got the right games. BTW, what games did you get?
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      A miracle you got the right games. BTW, what games did you get?
      Honestly I think if my dad would not have been there I would have never gotten her to leave behind the counter. The power of intimidation works!
      PS: I decided to get Black Ops 2 and Dishonored.
      Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
      - Charlie Chaplin

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
      - Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

Talk to the manager about her attitude. That is no way to treat a customer.

Just goes to show, as there are Sucky Customers, so are there Sucky Employees. And they're the ones who make all of us look bad in the customers' eyes.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Just goes to show, as there are Sucky Customers, so are there Sucky Employees. And they're the ones who make all of us look bad in the customers' eyes.
          How do you think SC's get the money to shop at places ALL THE TIME!? When they're not being SC's they're being Sucky Workers.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

If you were wondering, the $5 item she "offered" was probably replacement plans for one or both of the games.

And yeah, talk about horrible service! If you shop through the site you may find it the same cost if the items have the site-to-store shipping option.

Comment

if i'm feeling particularly nasty... sometimes I'll repeat it back to someone - just so that they realize it sounds like gibberish to me.

Comment

That sort of thing irritates me no end. If they don't like the job, leave. If they're having a bad day (or a bad week, or a bad month, or whatever), I'm sorry, but I didn't cause it, so don't take it out on me.

I went to Big Green Supermarket yesterday to pick up an item on sale. The normal shelving was empty so I stopped to ask an employee whether there was another display. Now, he was stocking shelves nearby and was penned in by a couple of Idiot Customers who were telling more about their physical issues than any sane person would want to hear. I did have some sympathy for him, but it evaporated pretty quickly when he mumbled "Aisle mumblety-mumble." I repeated back what turned out to be the wrong info because he reiterated, quite shortly, "Aisle TWO." Sorry, sir. Maybe you should try speaking clearly the first time.

Comment

It may be walmart but that's no excuse. I suggest you go to a manager next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X