Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention that if the clerk is out trying to fix something that they may not be qualified to fix, there is no one in the store to process transactions, help customers on their way (he'd certainly be one to complain if he couldn't get in and out quick), or keep people from stealing.

Moron.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      I don't know how many times I've had to help her fix the computer, which eventually got to the point where it would fix itself when I walked over, and then got to the point where all I'd have to do is stand up from where I was sitting, and then it would work.
      I used to do this at my real estate job. Some of the older agents could NEVER get things to print. I'd walk over, click the button and it would instantly print.

Printers know better than to screw with me.

Comment

I had something happen to me last night at work that reminded me of this topic. Twice in a row I get guests who I needed to collect a deposit from.

Guest 1: I don't understand why we need to pay a deposit. We're <Loyalty Program> members.

Guest 2: I don't have a credit card, so how much of a deposit will I need? Sure, that's no problem.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
          G2: No need to apologize, it's not your fault. I still got my gas -- and now a candy bar too. Oh scratch tickets, can I get some of those too?
          Sounds like my sister.
          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
          X