X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Argus View Post
    Pacemaker or shrapnel?
    Pacemaker
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

After seeing enough of the ads for the movies, I would love if Anita Blake and Ted 'Edward' Forester would go and kick the asses of all of the Twilight characters. That I would love to read/watch.

The person who did the cartoon summary lasted a lot longer than I did. I read the first 5 paragraphs, flicked through and read a few snippets and wisely put it back on the shelf. I then apologised to my brain.
      A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Well, to be honest, the males in the Anita Blake series are also immasculated whiners who let Anita walk all over them, but at least they're dangerous to OTHER characters!
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Send in the Belmonts. Any of them could take Sparkles and his brethren down, but Julius is in the correct time frame.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
            Send in the Belmonts. Any of them could take Sparkles and his brethren down, but Julius is in the correct time frame.
            ...Hector... *drooooooolll* I want to see the Sparkle Clan taken down by Innocent devils.
            My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
            It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

I'd suggest putting the doctor as Geneviève Dieudonné, but nobody would get that reference, as it's even more vague, even with the full name of Genevieve Sandrine du Pointe du Lac Dieudonné
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

For a reference only dedicated Whovians would get, 'John Smith' as the doctor.

Or you could always crib from Torchwood....

.... Hm. A weevil infestation? :P
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                  .... Hm. A weevil infestation? :P
                  That would be going against the grain...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
                    ...Hector... *drooooooolll* I want to see the Sparkle Clan taken down by Innocent devils.
                    Better yet, send Soma Cruz after them.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      I'd suggest putting the doctor as Geneviève Dieudonné, but nobody would get that reference, as it's even more vague, even with the full name of Genevieve Sandrine du Pointe du Lac Dieudonné
                      Nobody, eh?

*cough* Anno Dracula *cough*

I couldn't put that book down.

*Makes note to get the other books in the series*
                      my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                      it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Working...
                      X