This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange issue with CS.com

I talked to Raps about this and he suggested I ask you folks about this issue. I'm using an Acer laptop with Windows 7.0, Google Chrome.

I left my computer on one night with a post in CS open. The next day, I rebooted, and ever since then, the font in CS is way too large. I don't have this issue with any other websites. If I switch to Firefox, the font in CS is just fine. I have rebooted, cleaned my cache, done a disk cleanup and a defrag. Anybody have an idea?

Sounds like you or your mice (the ones running around on your keyboard at night) have zoomed in.
    If you don't have the 'Menu Bar' (File Edit View...) visible, tap <ALT> to bring it up.
    Select "View" >> "Zoom" >> "100%".

Or type <CTRL>0 (zero).
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Yeah, mine does this every now and then when my mouse goes mad and 'latches' on to the zoom setting. Why I don't know really.

Ctrl & 0 will reset to normal, Ctrl & - will make it smaller and Ctrl and + will make it bigger. Most sites will keep the same setting everytime you go back to the same site.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

how's the font for everything else? the same as before, or is everything kinda big?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          how's the font for everything else? the same as before, or is everything kinda big?
          The font for everything else is same as before. It's only on CS.com that this is happening.

Thanks to the other responders, I may try that if it doesn't fix itself!

Comment

Thanks guys/gals! Your suggestions worked :-)

Comment

Working...
            X