This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people really have too much time on their hands

I had the day off today and decided to enjoy it. One of the local grocery stores has a weekly deal on Friday available via Facebook only. I decided to take advantage of it and headed out to the closest location.

I managed to get a really good spot by the store and started walking towards the entrance. There are four handicapped spots, then the rest are up for grabs for the businesses next to the store (Chinese place, nail place and some other business I can't remember right now).

Crazy the first - this will be even more amusing later, I promise

Me: I'm going into the store.
    Crazy Woman: No you're not! You're going to re-park. You can't park there!!
    Me: Why?
    CW: It's a handicapped spot.

I walk back to check and make sure. There is no sign and nothing painted on the ground.

Me: Nope, not a handicapped spot. *starts walking to the entrance*
    CW: I'm going to call the police!!
    Me: *to myself* good luck lady

Crazy the second

As I'm waiting to check out, the lady ahead of me gives the cashier a $50. He does the check (holds it up to the light and then uses the marker). I can tell by the way the guy is looking at it that something is off. The lady is a bit jumpy. Apparently it's counterfeit, which has been happening a lot here lately.

Clerk: I'm sorry I can't take this. It's counterfeit.
    Customer Lady: What?! That can't be, I just got it from the bank! *points to the in store branch right by the check stand*
    C: I'm sorry, but it's fake and I can't take it. *calls the MOD*

The lady decided that the best course of action was to try and run off with the huge pack of ground beef and make a run for it. Yes folks, she tried to run with a $17 pack of ground beef. She didn't get very far as she was caught by security.

Back to Crazy the first

As I walk out to my car, there is CW making a fuss and pointing to my car. She had actually called the police! I couldn't believe it!

I walked to my car, popped the trunk and put my groceries away, all with the police officer telling the woman that it wasn't a handicapped spot, I could park where I wanted and told her to leave me alone. She demanded that I be arrested.

Officer: Why?
    CW: She refused to move her car, how dare she take this spot!!
    Me: Lady, if you get out of the way of my car, I'll leave. Now if this police officer wants to let me run you over that's fine with me too.

The officer's partner tried not to laugh at what I said and guided the woman away. I learned from the other officer who was telling her where I was was fine is that she works at the nail place and seems to think she is the self appointed handicap spot monitor. They can't do anything because there are people they catch without placards or license plates. He did tell me not to run over anyone and left to talk to the woman.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Crazy lady must be severely sight impaired, if she can't tell that wasn't a handicapped parking spot. I hope the nice police officer helpfully pointed out to her how she could tell the difference from now on.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Hahahahahaha... Hilarious!!! It often comes to
      Blows when crazy people try and boss normal
      Folk not bothering anyone. I almost knocked this lady out one time coz she called my aunt a fat bitch for parking in "her" spot. We were toe to toe daring each other to make the first move
      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
      X