This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Im a jerk.

So this weekend I had the flu. Bad. Lost 12 pounds in 3 days bad. But seeming as My wife doesn't drive and my puppies need shots I roughed it out, skipped the doctor and threw up violently while I went about my day lol.

So we get my daughter in the car (son is 2 hours away with my ex) and get the two beastly mutts in there (Shepard/collie mix. Both over 50lbs at 5 months). Get their shots done. On the way home I wanna hit a dollar store to grab some crackers and ginger ale.

Get in the store....stagger to the pop aisle. I'm sweating. I'm pale. I want to be in bed.

What do I see? Two great big fat women. Each with a cart. Chatting. Their bodies block the aisle and their carts are sitting infront of my precious ginger ale. Parked across the aisle. I walked up to them and asked them to move....they continue their convo. I sigh loudly and walk around through another aisle and am now standing by their carts. Which again are parked sideways with no room for me to get the pop I want.

I clear my throat and ask very loudly for them to move their carts. They look at me, roll eyes and keep chatting. Cue me pissed. The. Fuck. Off. So I grab the first cart, send it down the aisle, followed quickly by the second one. Both ladies start yelling at me about touching their stuff. I ignore them, roll my eyes. Grab my pop and as I'm walking away I turn to them and say

"Well ladies. Until you realize you're too fat to stand together in an aisle, too stupid to move your carts, and too deaf to hear me ask you to move, you can waddle your asses home and go fuck yourselves" followed by a big shit eating grin.

Of course as I was walking to the car I was again violently ill from all the effort. But the looks on their faces will be tucked away and brought out again when I need a smile.

Quoth Pimento View Post
    ...But the looks on their faces will be tucked away and brought out again when I need a smile.
    A few of us will be tucking this away for smiles too.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Yeah. A part of me feels like I should feel bad. Another part of me feels like I should have pushed the carts through the woman lol. Now my son has the flu and is up visiting me. I hope they're not there again haha

Comment

<grabs Pimento's right arm, positions his hand palm-down in front of him, and lightly slaps the back of it>

There! Now don't do it again! (Unless they show up at the store again.)

Comment

I'd simply love to see something like this! I can't stand people who block entire aisles standing around chatting while they ignore people just trying to shop. I see it all the time, unfortunately I've never seen anybody do anything close to what you did. But I will LMAO if I ever do.
          I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post

"Well ladies. Until you realize you're too fat to stand together in an aisle, too stupid to move your carts, and too deaf to hear me ask you to move, you can waddle your asses home and go fuck yourselves" followed by a big shit eating grin.
            That. Was. AWESOME! I wish I had the cojones to do something like that.

Comment

I could only wish I'd have the guts for that kind of thing. I definitely would've loved to see the looks on their faces! Nice one!
              Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

My mum encountered something similar in an Asda once. Being as Asda aisles are generally quite wide, it was a feat of ignorance, selfishness and pure lack of observation for their surroundings that these two women managed to blocked the area off with their trolleys and just stand their gassing about stupid crap. My mum asked to get through more than once, but they carried on with their conversation, totally ignoring her. In the end, she parked in front of them, and waited, arms folded, for an opening of sorts.

Apparently, their conversation was just far too important, as it involved hard times and religion. For one of the women said "I really felt my faith was being tested."

To which my mum interjected by shouting "MY PATIENCE IS BEING F*CKING TESTED!"

This shocked them into getting out of the way

Comment

true karma would be if they got sick too.

Comment

Oh horrors, the rudeness of shoving their carts out of your way...Ah, hell, who am I kidding? You're my new hero.

THIS is what I meant in MJR's thread about people that irritate you while you're shopping. You asked them, politely, to move. They acted like you weren't even there. I cannot stand people like this.

Hope you're over the flu now!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Ahhh, I too will cherish the mental image that gave me!!!
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                      X