X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decided to settle down and watch some new hardcore pawn

http://www.trutv.com/shows/hardcore-pawn/index.html

I got through the first clip where a woman claims her man paid 5K for a necklace and wants 1500 for it... First off the necklace doesn't even look like it's worth 1000 so I'm thinking he totally lied to her about what he spent on it.

Then he tries to choke her out and they both storm out, get in the car, and drive off.

But what made me was... Wait, the audio is clearly matching their actions. But I can hear them CLEARLY through the closed doors of the car?

Yeah. No way the camera mic is THAT good.

(not that I didn't think this wasn't staged... I just think maybe they shouldn't make it THAT obvious)

There is one where a woman who works there put a ROLEX aside to be sold online so her boyfriend could buy it with his Credit card. She wasnt authorized to put it aside much less put it online to sell. After they got the rolex they disputed it with the Credit card company saying they hadn't received it. ( They paid 5k for it). Well I guess at some point stupid BF lost his job and they got to where they needed money so they took it back to the same pawn shop she had been fired from and where they got the rolex to sell the rolex back. Even though they hadn't paid for it yet. Believe it or not they got $1000 off it with the promise to get more once they were paid the full $5k for the watch from the CC company.

Comment

i think my mind just broke

Comment

Working...
      X