Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 5 years now.

Every time I encounter a cute guy at uni or work, I turn into a babbling idiot.

The weirdest one I encountered was a guy at my previous place of work. Turns out that his mother....was my primary school French teacher.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
      And you should see some of the guys at our hotel this week...
      Oh, I'm sure that my guests this week can compete... and just to make life more difficult we have several new employees who are my type (one of whom I wouldn't even have to worry about screaming the wrong name with ).
      Though, it was fun talking with another coworker and saying "my partner (name)" and having him walking behind us and just stopping "Your what who?" (especially since he too is gay)
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh, btw, you should've SEEN the cute Asian Air Force guy and someone who's either his friend or boyfriend (who knows) who checked in here the other night. I was bad...they totally noticed me checking them out the whole time, but screw it...
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Asian... Air Force... oh my, I do believe I feel the blood flowing out of my head right now...

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            Yeah, but I'm married and I still do this
            Do they take away your 'human' status when you get married? <looks around> I'm sure I still have my 'human' membership card around here somewhere....

Married since 1991
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I had a really bad one tonight... like to the point that when the guest walked away I got a phone call from the back office with the night auditor congratulating me on the most amusing grainy surveilence footage he has seen all week.

Comment

Beats me...I just got a jackass old guy who gave me the finger for telling him the pool was closed

Comment

Oh, and this guest keeps coming back to the desk over and over for help with the players club, and he seems to get cuter every time he walks up... and every time he walks away

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    Oh, and this guest keeps coming back
                    Looks like he likes what you're doing
                    Last edited by BeeMused; 04-03-2013, 06:54 PM. Reason: kant spel
                    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I've been accused of being totally oblivious to any flirting or female attention thrown my way. I'm like a reverse friend zone. Instead of thinking girls like me because they're being nice to me, I think they're just being nice despite the fact they like me.

But if it helps I totally sound like a school girl when speaking Japanese, because I learned the basics from the completely wrong sources. ;p

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                        I've been accused of being totally oblivious to any flirting or female attention thrown my way. I'm like a reverse friend zone. Instead of thinking girls like me because they're being nice to me, I think they're just being nice despite the fact they like me.

But if it helps I totally sound like a school girl when speaking Japanese, because I learned the basics from the completely wrong sources. ;p
                        For some extra fun now, go re-read some of GK's posts, but read them in a Japanese's schoolgirl's voice

It completely changes the mood of every post...

Comment

My shift lead does that. She's almost 49, yet became obsessed with this guy that was a customer of ours. Her hands used to shake when she served him, and her normally calm demeanor would disappear in a flash. I used to tease her about it constantly. I tease my GM whenever I catch him looking at a girl. I've spent years reading body language, studying it, so it's a hobby of mine. It drives them nuts, but amuses me to no end.

I am a bad employee.

Comment

I, uh, I have trouble checking in attractive members of either gender without staring at...assets.
                            "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                            Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                            X