Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-Store actually sells packets of our coffee for people to buy and make at home...I'd imagine it came from the sort of theft mentioned above. As for the creamers...as long as they don't end up spilled all over my counter/floor--which they usually do-- I don't care. I do have a lot of folks that do half cappuccino half coffee, too. The C-Store I was at before this one had just gotten the full coffee bar set up with the flavored syrups, and the machines with the creamer/half & half in it before I left. Very nice set-up. Me? I prefer hot cocoa, either with caramel syrup mixed in, or with a touch of the delicious white chocolate caramel cappuccino my C-Store serves mixed in. To each their own, I guess!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Oh yeah we sell packs of our coffee as well...

The guy was just a cheap-assed monkey licker. Why buy the coffee when you can get it for free by just waiting for the poor cashier to be busy before ducking into the cabinet and snagging a few bags?
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

99% of the time I drink mines black, but on those 1% occasions that I want cream I use about 7-10 of those piss-ant little cups in order to get the coffee to do anything other than change color.
        “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
        ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Quoth Josh View Post
          I use about 7-10 of those piss-ant little cups
          Pro-tip: Use a pen or key to poke holes in the top rather than tediously peeling them back, then "squish" the opened container over your coffee.

Comment

Working...
          X