X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell does a doctor miss THIS?

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat...199544921.html

Guy from Canada had an itch on his back that's been there ever since he got stabbed in the back (5x) back in 2010. He's had a lump there ever since and kept setting off metal detectors.

Well he finally went back. Turned out the blade was STILL IN HIS BACK.

I'm calling it a fail on both the original doctor and on him. the doc for not checking it out better, and for him for not going back when the lump didn't go away and kept itching.

I've seen a report of a man in constant pain every time he tried to bend after he had surgery.

When he got an x-ray done it turns out there was a retractor that was left in him from the operation. This was the type that's about a foot long 3 inch wide strap of surgical steel.

So yeah, the knife in the back is very believable.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

If that were me, I would definitely want a few choice words with the doctor that treated me immediately after the attack ...

Comment

Considering that the man's hometown has less than 500 people in it, it's very likely that it was missed because the local clinic doesn't have things like an X-ray machine. He was probably sewn up and given some liquids to counteract the blood loss from the stabbing.

Comment

Working...
        X