This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Gucci goo.

Saw a woman at the optometrist today who was picking out glasses. She said she'd seen a pair of frames she'd really liked, plastic frames with "Gucci" emblazoned across the side somewhere. The nice and extremely patient lady working there explained they didn't carry the Gucci frames in plastic since they'd had nothing but problems. Gucci woman continued to insist she'd seen them there. At this point I kind of lost track of the conversation, as I was more interested in how well my sister's first pair of contact lenses were going in, but a bit later I heard:

"Well, they don't have to be Gucci, I just liked how they looked."

Learn to admit when you're wrong... *facepalm*

I love your thread title

I have no desire to be a walking billboard for Gucci or Calvin or Louis or any of 'em. If anyone, I am a walking billboard for Old Navy.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      I love your thread title

I have no desire to be a walking billboard for Gucci or Calvin or Louis or any of 'em. If anyone, I am a walking billboard for Old Navy.
      I once accidentally bought a pair of Hillfiger jeans. Hey, anything that fits around my lovely lady lump is good pickin's.

The one brand I love is Emily the Strange, I admit. I'm a rainbow goth. Love the black and red but I also am willing to jump in earth tones and rainbow pastels in a heartbeat. My idea of fashion is "It goes on my body and I look good. I don't care if it came from the church and cost a nickel."
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Hey, I'm all for wearing what makes your girly parts look good And a logo tag on the waistband of my jeans or a zipper pull on my bag or sweatshirt is fine. I just don't really need a logo plastered all over it. Personally I think they're kinda ugly...(no offense to logo fans out there).
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I still have yet to see a car interior fully decked out in Louis Vuitton........

But I've heard the promises......so I'm waiting patiently........
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            I love your thread title
            Personally, I would have used the title of "Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy", myself. XD

And what a prat! XD Who cares who made the glasses, as long as they do the job?
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
              I still have yet to see a car interior fully decked out in Louis Vuitton........

But I've heard the promises......so I'm waiting patiently........
              Hmmm . . . Louis Vuitton interior . . . I don't think it's going to look good on a 1992 Toyota Corolla.

Now the b/f's 2002 Chevy Avalanche might be a different story . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X