This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome vendor is awesome

So, I work as Vendor's Liaison for a local con, and some of our vendors are, well, let's just say difficult to work with. One, however, I knew I liked from the moment I read the words, "So I was reading through the contract." With the con coming up soon, I sent out the final information email yesterday and woke up to find this lovely response:

Thank you for the info and may I just say it has been an absolute pleasure working with you this year. I have worked with many con staffers in charge of vendors/dealers rooms this year, in addition to other staff in general, and I can easily say you have been the best! You have always been timely, polite, and sincere which makes this whole event so much more streamlined and straight forward. I know many con staff are volunteers and often feel their work goes by unnoticed and unappreciated so I wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I sincerely appreciated all of your hard work this year. You rock and I cannot wait until this weekend!
    It's really nice, especially as a volunteer, to see something like this.
    Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.
Working...
X