This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Supernatural Fantatic

So, anyone who ever shops at Hot Topic (don't judge me!!!!), there's a t-shirt with Sam and Dean from Supernatural. Unfortunately, it's a babydoll t-shirt, meaning it's a very tight fitting, small size running shirt. It's been nearly impossible to find larger than a medium for weeks.

Well, last night I was at the mall anyway, and I figured I'd try again. Well, God liked me yesterday and there it was in a large. I've seen the girl that works there before, we kinda BS a little bit if she has no other customers.

When I was paying, she was telling me how two teens came in earlier, looked at that shirt, and complained about the picture on it, because Sam's hair is too short so it's an OLD picture!!

The girl said she kind of half assed apologized, tried to refer the girls to the CW website where they probably have tons more different shirts.

Then, to add some more fun, the girls kept shopping, found a pair of earrings that were wing shaped, and they asked the salesgirl "Doesn't this remind you of Castiel?!" and she kind of looked at them like "Not really?" and of course, they got pissed about it.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

(don't judge me!!!!)
    I have a really cute mustache Tshirt I got from HT last year. And a purple Decepticon shirt.

And I entirely understand the sizing issues. Even when I've been thin enough to wear mediums & smalls, when it comes to "baby doll"sometimes even an XL is tight.

Although I think I've seen a sign of the Apocalypse. One of the local HT stores has … white walls.

It just doesn't look right.

Comment

I prefer torrid, their sister store....geared to the not xs sized girls. Kiddo loves our hot topic...she's a gir fanatic

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        And a purple Decepticon shirt.
        I went further, I have a decepticon tattoo(and numerous shirts, including a light-up one)
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Sunshine View Post
          I prefer torrid, their sister store....geared to the not xs sized girls. Kiddo loves our hot topic...she's a gir fanatic
          Maybe it was just the one time I went to a Torrid store, but the clothing they carried was nothing at all like what you'd find in Hot Topic.

Comment

Then, to add some more fun, the girls kept shopping, found a pair of earrings that were wing shaped, and they asked the salesgirl "Doesn't this remind you of Castiel?!" and she kind of looked at them like "Not really?" and of course, they got pissed about it.
            She should've said, "Nah, more like Naomi." just to see what the girls would do.
            Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

We don't have Torrid around here.

But a few of our juniors stores like Maurices have plus size clothing.

I'm not quite a plus size, but I'm getting a little too big on the bottom half to fit under a size 10
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                I went further, I have a decepticon tattoo(and numerous shirts, including a light-up one)
                cool. no tats for me but a light-upshirt sounds pretty neat.

heh you'd like the yahoo chat room i use to hang out it (it's pretty much dead there now tho) - they use to ahve people RPing being decepticons and (stinky) autobots.

Comment

Kellyh....might depend on location. The one i visited was great, but it didnt have hot topic stuff sized larger...different but same theme. Im finally able to fit hot topic xxls....darn bewbs make it hard for me to find shirts

Comment

We don't have Hot Topic here but I once bought a Slytherin t-shirt online, oh, years ago. Back before the first movie came out. I've worn it to every single cinema showing of the movies and it's getting a little faded; I need a new one. I'd probably shop at Hot Topic if there was one, tho; it's really difficult to get cute gothic style accessories round here and the best I can do is Claire's.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I hope you can find it. I use to have a nice Gryffindor shirt but they don't make them like that anymore. I got it from the (now gone I think?) WB store.

Comment

Working...
                      X