This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing: 10 gallons of orange paint

Pulled into a truck stop in the wee small hours (i.e. parking would be scarce). From the driveway, a left turn leads into a "dead end" aisle with parking on both sides. The sight-side spaces were all full, and 3 blind-side spaces were open. I was behind another truck (not from a certain Wisconsin-based company, hence the title), waiting for him to back into one of the spaces so I could then take one of the other 2.

He set up for the attempt, got his trailer in line with a space (tractor at 90 degrees to it), but couldn't straighten out because his tractor was only a couple feet from the trucks on the other side of the aisle. He pulled forward and tried to set up again, but couldn't get into a space. Lather, rinse, repeat 3 or 4 times. Eventually, he gave up and backed out of the aisle, leaving me with my choice of 3 blind-side spaces - side by side with each other.

How can anybody NOT be able to get into a block of 3 spaces side by side, when they aren't driving an orange truck?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

0.o Even I could do that, and I still SUCK at blind-side parking.
    My Wajas cave

Comment

Working...
    X