Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFW!! "The Butt Rocket" -- Some will find this hilarious, others will find it stupid

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFW!! "The Butt Rocket" -- Some will find this hilarious, others will find it stupid

Ok, video NSFW...

Premise of video:

Group of guys think it'll be funny to launch a bottle rocket out of one of their butts.

Guy pulls his pants down and lays on his back, exposing butt cheeks. "Friend" of this guy holds his legs up while another friend adjusts end of rocket in guy's butt...

"Friend" of this guy lights rocket. Sparks from fuse land on guy's butt, burning it, causing him to clinch butt cheeks together while shouting "It burns! It burns!"...

Bottle rocket SCREECHES (giving off LOTS of sparks in the process) while still stuck in guy's clinched butt cheeks, and...POP!!
    . He jumps up quickly, rubbing his butt, looking like a fool and pulling his pants up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FJrhoIiQU
    Last edited by mjr; 04-22-2013, 07:02 PM.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

o MY!

i guess he'll never try that again.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      o MY!

i guess he'll never try that again.
      Did you watch the video?? It's a lot funnier if you watch the video...

Every time I do, I'm ROFLMAO with tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard...

Comment

And his new name (by way of Spider Robinson) ie:

Fleming Ayniss.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I thought a story or one similar was nominated for a Darwin Award a few years back? I think in that case the guy died as a result of sever burns and toasted insides.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            I thought a story or one similar was nominated for a Darwin Award a few years back? I think in that case the guy died as a result of sever burns and toasted insides.
            That, I think, was a different situation. And I think it may have been based on an urban legend. I don't think the guy died.

But if it's the one I think you're talking about, it involved a gerbil, a toilet paper tube, a match, and a guy's rectum...

It may have actually been this:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blbyol4.htm

Comment

Nope, I know the one he's talking about, it's a variant on the old "exploding cow" urban myth. Basically instead of lighting a cow's flatus and a backdraft causing the cow to explode it was lighting his own and a backdraft causing intestinal rupturing.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I feel like I just watched something out of Jackass...
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

My computer (old, dialup) can't get YouTube, but I've seen a few variants on this, including one where a "well-endowed" woman launched a rocket from her cleavage. That one took off, but still burns from the exhaust.

As for the intestinal explosions (both bovine and human), while it's true that flatulence contains methane, it won't "backdraft" and explode inside, for the simple reason that there's no oxygen to burn it with. IIRC, methane has a narrow band between "too rich to burn" and "too lean to burn", compared to other fuels.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    As for the intestinal explosions (both bovine and human), while it's true that flatulence contains methane, it won't "backdraft" and explode inside, for the simple reason that there's no oxygen to burn it with. IIRC, methane has a narrow band between "too rich to burn" and "too lean to burn", compared to other fuels.
                    Hence the urban legend status.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                    X