Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabroni beatin', pie eatin', trail blazin', eye brow raisin'...

Oh, wait...wrong guy. ;-)
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
      Jabroni beatin', pie eatin', trail blazin', eye brow raisin'...

Oh, wait...wrong guy. ;-)
      What you going to do BROTHER, when we realize we have gone way off topic, and Hulkamania runs wild on us??
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        What you going to do BROTHER, when we realize we have gone way off topic, and Hulkamania runs wild on us??
        You can take your vitamins, shine them up real nice, turn them som'bitches sideways, say your prayers, and stick them straight up your candy ass!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          You can take your vitamins, shine them up real nice, turn them som'bitches sideways, say your prayers, and stick them straight up your candy ass!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            You've just created the greatest wrestler in history!
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
            Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
              Orrrr I was just paraphrasing a different promo...
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
                .......GONG
                How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

I bet security came over and told him to leave quietly or they'd stomp a mud hole in him and walk it dry. When he questioned them, he was told only "That's the bottom line cuz we say so."

Comment

Quoth Sterlingbond View Post
                    I bet security came over and told him to leave quietly or they'd stomp a mud hole in him and walk it dry. When he questioned them, he was told only "That's the bottom line cuz we say so."
                    And if you don't like it, we got two words for ya...

Comment

Quoth TimmyHate View Post
                      .......GONG
                      I was thinking the same thing...

Comment

Working...
                      X