This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Sucky Woman sighting

While out at a local supermarket I was hungry and decided some popcorn chicken would hit the spot so I got in line. While standing in line a woman got behind me and during the wait started complaining about the wait even though the deli wasn't very busy. She mostly was complaining about the guy behind the scenes....who was putting chickens on spits to be cooked. I could see her complaining if He was maybe standing around but when He's doing something He is supposed to, that annoys me.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

She's an Entitlement Whore. She wanted him to drop what he was doing to serve her so she wouldn't have to wait the few seconds it would take for him to finish what he was doing.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Possible Sucky Woman sighting
      FIFY

No "possible" about it. The woman sounds like she just wanted to bitch about something.

Comment

Of course, while she expects the person preparing food to stop what he's doing and serve HER, if what SHE wants is out of stock, she won't hesitate to complain to a manager that "nobody could be bothered preparing more food".
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

And nevermind he might not be trained on register (some back-of-the-house people aren't). Would she want the cook at a restaurant to stop cooking and take her order??
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            And nevermind he might not be trained on register (some back-of-the-house people aren't). Would she want the cook at a restaurant to stop cooking and take her order??
            it was in the deli. no register and the cup is already labeled but yeah that's a good point.
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
              it was in the deli. no register and the cup is already labeled but yeah that's a good point.
              yeah but even then, he'd still have to find a good stopping point, and wash his hands thoroughly before handling her order. Cos, from your original post it looks like he was handling raw chicken.

So I'm betting there's no way he could just stop and handle her order without taking at least a minute for sanitary purposes.

Comment

Working...
              X