This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I want to order a pizza, and I want free toppings"

Ok um, how about "No"?. You have to pay for toppings, unless of course we advertise a pizza with 2 or 3 free toppings. I didn't take the order, but I was told it was not the type of pizza that had free toppings So guess what Mr cheapass customer? You do have to pay for your toppings, what cave did you just crawl out of? Don't like it? Order from someone else. Seriously, who expects free toppings on a pizza that clearly doesn't offer it? The toppings are food and it costs the store money, shithead customers. Needless to say, he hung up and called someone else. Good riddens. I can't stand people who want things for free, especially in this economy. Cook your own fucking meals if you're too cheap to order out.

We this at my pizza place. People will say something like 'make sure to put lots of stuff on it'. Of course we have the canned response 'all toppings are weighed out, if you want extra you have to pay for them'. Amazing how they get butt hurt about that.

Comment

at my first pizza place people would try to order "everything" so... we'd have to explain just how much that would cost. as always they decided they really wanted a meat-special or a veggie-special etc. which just had 5 toppings.

Comment

It would never even occur to me to ask for free toppings. I must have been raised right or something...
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          It would never even occur to me to ask for free toppings. I must have been raised right or something...
          You poor thing.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X