This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome service from Optimum

Earlier today, about 4 hours ago to be exact, my internet stopped working. In my attempt to fix it, I ended up making our landline stop working as well (word of advice- If your phone and internet run from the same box, use the reset button with extreme caution.). Thankfully, I have Optimum in my address book on my cell. I called and the CSR I spoke to said he could definitely see on his end that something was funky with our internet, so he said that someone would be out to fix it within 24 hours.

A little less than an hour ago, a tech came by to see what was going on. All the cables and everything were fine. The problem was the modem itself. We had an older box from when Optimum was still Bresnan and it decided, after weeks of random internet crashes, to finally just die. I now, not even 12 hours after calling them, have a new modem that actually works. In fact, this one is even better because we're finally at the speed we should've been at all along (we're supposed to be at 30m. Some days, we were lucky to hit 15). So thank you, Optimum, for your quick response and awesome tech dudes.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)
Working...
X