Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Customer Service (Warning: Not Safe for Your Nerves)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Customer Service (Warning: Not Safe for Your Nerves)

While most customers are good, intelligent, and decent, but a problem with customer service is that customer service workers have to deal with people who think this is a good idea.

This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Can't say I'd give a damn about any injuries Troglodyte inflicts on himself, but I would be very worried for just about anybody within a two-house range, on either side of the street, in case that thing goes flying.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
      Can't say I'd give a damn about any injuries Troglodyte inflicts on himself, but I would be very worried for just about anybody within a two-house range, on either side of the street, in case that thing goes flying.
      Agreed! Dude is a potential Darwin Award winner, but I do pity his neighbors.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Grave bodily injury in 3...2...1...
        "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen the whole clip of this guy. I'm pretty sure it's Steve McGranahan, who bills himself as the World's Strongest Redneck. He appears on numerous episodes of "Country Fried Home Videos" on CMT in the US.

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Yep that's him. I found a video of the event on liveleak: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f9c_1308368459

Amazingly he didn't get injured. (with LL you never can tell, cos they will show graphic injuries)
            Last edited by PepperElf; 05-26-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I can see my friend doing that with his power washer wand...
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I just watched the LL video. Even he admits it's stupid and dangerous, but he does it anyway.

I don't know which is worse, doing something stupid and not knowing it's stupid, or knowing something is stupid and doing it anyway.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                X