This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid robbery in front of cop at gas station

Exactly what the title says. Guy tries to rob a gas station, not realizing there's a uniformed cop in the store.... right behind him.

warning: video may make you react like the other customers in the store ... as in laughing your ass off.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41f_1369501186

I still remember when a guy tried robbing the Big Boy the cops were having a retirement party at.

Comment

Now THAT would've made an award-winning YouTube video!

Comment

Some lady tried to rob a Tim Hortons that was one building down from the police station. Multiple marked squad cars in the parking lot, and multiple uniformed officers in the store.

Yeah, she didn't get what she came for...
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Sounds like the moron who held up a credit union branch in a government office building which was crawling with state troopers. Needless to say, he didn't get far.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Reminds me of the legend of an local incident back in the late 70s while police strike was going on.

Some guy tried robbing an area diner that was known to locals as an off duty cop hang out. He pulls out his gun, opens the front door of the diner and announced "This is a Robbery!!!". From my understanding, the patrons of the dinner took up a collection for the owner to replace the front door of the dinner, after the robber was sent back through it from a hail of gun fire.
            Last edited by drunkenwildmage; 05-28-2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: Still can't type.
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
              Reminds me of the legend of an local incident back in the late 70s while police strike was going on.

Some guy tried robbing an area diner that was known to locals as an off duty cop hang out. He pulls out his gun, opens the front door of the diner and announced "This is a Robbery!!!". From my understanding, the patrons of the dinner took up a collection for the owner to replace the front door of the dinner, after the robber was sent back through it from a hail of gun fire.
              Then there's this classic Darwin Award winner.

And good lord what a mugshot!
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Reminds me of a tale from the 70s. In some major city, a guy goes to rob a bank branch that's on the 5th floor of a *big* office building.

He waits in line, gets up to the teller and announces "This is a stick-up".

There's a *chorus* of "FBI, you're under arrest." from all around him.

Seems there was an FBI office on the *4th* floor and it was payday. He was the *only* person in the bank who wasn't either an FBI agent or a bank employee.

Comment

I read about one guy who decided to rob a hotel....the day they were hosting a law enforcement conference. IIRC he was chased down the hall by an assortment of cops, sheriffs, state troopers, etc. And was caught.

Somehow he missed the giant sign outside welcoming the LE folks to the hotel.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    I read about one guy who decided to rob a hotel....the day they were hosting a law enforcement conference. IIRC he was chased down the hall by an assortment of cops, sheriffs, state troopers, etc. And was caught.

Somehow he missed the giant sign outside welcoming the LE folks to the hotel.
                    Police Academy 5 anyone?
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                    X