This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nice mail lady!/ Concerned citizen #1

While serving a regular. I was given a heads up on a job opportunity. Not only that, she gave me her study guide to use for the civil service test. I may not be stuck in gas station limbo forever!!!!

All this because I was courtesy and simply asked what she did for a living out of curiousity.

Likewise, I'd like to give full kudos to the stray customer who brought an elderly gentleman in from the parking lot the other night. The man was trying to get directions to his home which he believed was in the northern most part of the state. Thankfully the customer had the wherewithal to ask me to call the cops and sure enough the elderly gentleman was a local and had a medical episode which was promptly solved. This man could have simply pointed out the interstate and the old man could have wound up who knows where or worse with the grill of a massive truck swallowing a small car.

Study guide?

Comment

Quoth Spydyr View Post
      full kudos to the stray customer who brought an elderly gentleman in from the parking lot the other night.
      We had an incident like that around here recently. Strangely, the missing man walked through the shot a local TV reporter was doing on him! But I really feel for those in that situation. Nicely done random customer.

And hope the job lead works out.

Comment

Working...
      X